Andover Town FCPremier Division
Ground: The Portway Stadium
- Formed:2013 & joined Wessex League:2013
- Chairman: Stuart Barlow - 07540 007844
- Secretary: Jeff Manning - 07525 494811
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.andovertownfc.co.uk
- Clubhouse: Yes
- Midweek: Tuesday
- Colours: Blue shirts, Blue shorts, Blue socks
- Alt. colours: White shirts, White shorts, White socks
- Sat Nav: SP10 3LF
Wetherspoons: “The John Russell Fox” 10 High Street, Andover, SP10 1NY
- Andover Town FC,The Portway Stadium,SP10 3LF
Directions: Leave the A303 at the Devizes (A342) Junction and head towards Andover. At the first large roundabout take the first exit (A342) across the face of the Premier Hotel. Take the first turning right marked Portway Industrial Estate and join the one way system. At the bottom of the hill the road turns sharply right and the ground is 100 yards on the left.
The Club is based on Sparsholt College and this will be their first season at this level. At present it is unlikely that they will be able to commence the season at the Portway and they will be playing their early matches at the Hants FA Complex in Basingstoke.