Fleet Spurs FCDivision One
Ground: Kennels Lane
Nickname: “The Spurs”
- Formed:1948 & joined Wessex League:2003
- Chairman: Bryan Sheppard - 07808 001014
- Secretary: Gemma Applegarth - 07808 732011 / 01256 560829
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clubhouse: Yes
- Midweek: Tuesday
- Colours: Blue shirts with Red trim, Blue shorts, Blue socks
- Alt. colours: Green shirts, Red shorts, Green socks
- Sat Nav: GU14 0ST
Wetherspoons: "The Tilly Shilling" Units 2-5, The Meads, Victoria Road, Farnborough, GU14 7PG
- Fleet Spurs FC,Kennels Lane,GU14 0ST
Directions: Leave the M3 at Junction 4A and take the A327 towards Farnborough/Cove. Left at the roundabout, over the railway line and left at the next roundabout.Kennels Lane is on the right opposite the Nokia Building. The entrance to the ground is 100 yards on the left.
The Club was astablished in 1948 and joined the Aldershot and District League, remaining there until 1965. They then moved to the Surrey Premier League and became League A Champions in 1969 before returning to the Aldershot League in 1971. After winning the Aldershot Senior League in 1991 they moved up to the Hampshire League and immediately gained promotion to Division Two. Six years later they moved up as Champions into Division One before joining the Wessex League in 2004 and have since competed in both the FA Cup and FA Vase.