Laverstock and Ford FCDivision One
Ground: The Dell, Church Road.
Nickname: “The Stock”
- Formed:1956 & joined Wessex League:2004
- Chairman: John Pike - 01722 326275
- Secretary: Matthew McMahon - 07795 665731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clubhouse: Yes
- Midweek: Tuesday
- Colours: Green and White hooped shirts, Green shorts, Green socks
- Alt. colours: Yellow shirts, Blue shorts, White socks
- Sat Nav: SP1 1QX
Wetherspoons: "The Kings Head Inn” 1 Bridge Street, Salisbury, SP1 2ND
- Laverstock and Ford FC,The Dell, Church Road.,SP1 1QX
Directions: From Southampton:- At the end of the A36 carriageway from Southampton turn right at the traffic lights for the Park and Ride by the Tesco store. Turn Left at the traffic lights over the narrow bridge and take the next turn into Manor Farm Road. Turn right into Laverstock Road (do not turn left under the railway bridge) and keep left into Laverstock village, past the church and the Club is on the left opposite the Chinese Takeaway and shop. From Bournemouth:- Follow the A36 to Southampton past Salisbury College, go straight across the Tesco roundabout and turn left at the traffic lights into the Park and Ride and follow instructions as above.
The Club was formed in 1956 and played in the Salisbury League until joining the Hampshire League in 1992 but returned to local football after just one season. They re-entered the Hampshire League in 1996 and were placed in Divsion two after the re-organisation in 1999, gaining promotion to Division One in 2003. After one season they became founder members of the Wessex League Division Three and gained promotion in season 2005/06 and again in 2007/08, this time to the Premier Division. However after finishing in last place in the table in2011/12 the club were relegated back to Division One where they still compete.